Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Thursday, June 28, 2007
You would think that after more than 30 consec hours of intense and immense pain, i would have gotten used to it. Apparently, it doesn't happen that way.
I really feel like i'm dying.
Except i know i'm not.
The doctor says in 48 hours i should start to feel better. Good, only about 18hours left. OMG 18HOURS. I wish somebody would sedate me. That's when they put you to sleep during operations right? Or is it when then put you to sleep forever? Okay well i mean the first one. I couldn't sleep til 6am THIS MORNING, even though i went to bed bedore 11pm.
It's ruining my life.
I want to go to school :(
But at least it's not worse. At least i don't have my period yet.
Roar anw,
thanks spesh to Jodee Vans Mengs Kai who made me feel a lot better yest
and Nick, who always makes me feel better,like, emotionally.
Bev: this is what you get for making me update! haha.. love ya.
ex-oh, ex-oh
11:24 PM